Our first football practice starts Saturday August 4th at 5p.m.
We will also be having a family cookout and movie night for all that can make it after practice ends.
Practice will last about 2 hours. If you would like to bring a change of clothes for the kids to be comfortable in, you will have plenty of time to do so before the cook out starts!
Also, during the practice, we will be introducing the head coaches for each level, provide any feed back to questions that you may have as well.
Sheltering Arms will also be out there giving a quick Concussion Awareness training on what to look for in case this were to happen. It’s always good to know what to look for while the child is at home. This is great to know in any case that doesn’t relate to Football!
For the Cook out, we will be sending a Sign-Up list for side dishes next week some time. For any that could help with this, this would be great!
* HELMET HAND OUT – Saturday July 28th
We will be handing out Helmets at the Football Shed at Grange Hall Elementary School.
- Minors: 10am
- Juniors: 11am
- Seniors: 12pm
* DICK’S SPORTING GOODS DAY – Saturday July 28th
We will be hosting Dick’s Day at Dicks Sporting Goods in Hancock Village next to Walmart from 10am – 2pm.
We will be there to accept any in-person registration and registration fees. Also, we will have coupons as well to get any sporting equipment you may need.
* MOD Pizza FUNDRAISER – Tuesday July 31st All Day!
FUNDRAISE YOUR HEART OUT!
Join MOD Pizza in supporting Clover Hill Sports Association – Home of the Bulldogs!
Download this Flyer and Bring in this flyer and MOD Pizza will donate 20% OF YOUR BILL to support the Clover Hill Bulldogs!
LOCATED AT: 14201 Hull Street Rd, Chesterfield VA 23832 – Phone: 804-215-4966
* FIRST PRACTICE, COOK OUT AND MOVIE NIGHT
- Practice Starts at 5p.m. – 7p.m. (Please bring change of clothes for after practice)
- Cookout – 7:30p.m.
- Movie Night
* PRACTICE: REGULAR SCHEDULE
Tackle Football Practice Info:
- Practices after Saturday August 4th will be Monday through Friday
- Once school starts, practices will be Monday through Thursdays
- Practice Times: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Flag Football Practice Info:
- Practices after Saturday will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Once school starts, practices will be on Tuesday & Thursday only
- Practice Times: 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.