Clover Hill Football
Clover Hill Bulldog Football – is open to all Grange Hall Elementary, Winterpock Elementary and Clover Hill Elementary boys aged 6 yrs. old to 14 yrs old.
More Information Below about Fees, Practices, Games, and more!
Proud Member of:
Chesterfield Quarterback League – CQL Football
2019 SIGN-UP DATES
First Day of practice starts Saturday August 4th at 5PM
Also, Parents, we will be going over the Code of Conduct, about the direction of the season that is set forth, and will have Sheltering Arms to go over concussion Protocol. This is very important to identify the symptoms of Concussion in case this were to happen.
We will also be having a Cook out for all after the kids practice around 7:00 followed with a Movie on the projection (Kind of like a drive in movie) Bulldog Football & Cheer is more then a sport, at CHSA, it’s Family Fun!
Registration closes on August 1st 2019 no exceptions.
Registration Fee’s: Flag Football (Ages: 6 – 7): $160 and Tackle (Ages: 8-14): $185
Fees will go up after July 15th: Flag $185 and Tackle $200.
Fee’s include full set of Uniforms (Game Pants, Game Jersey, and Socks.)
We do supply Helmets for the course of the season, and must be turned in at the end, however you are allowed to wear your own helmet as long as it is the same color, and is up to date on safety.
Important Note: Please bring a copy of your Childs Birth Certificate during registration.
*Refunds may be requested up to one week after season begins meaning one week from the first practice. If approved, refunds will be assessed at a minimum of a 50% fee and must be approved by the CHSA Board of Directors.
Tackle Football – Senior Level
* Any player that will be 14 years old after July 31, 2019 and weighs more than 150 lbs cannot participate in CQL football. The association can only accept four 14 year old players.
Once we receive 4 eligible 14 year old players, all others will be dismissed.
Practice and Game Information – for Tackle and Flag Football
- Practices are generally Monday – Thursday from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Grange Hall Elementary.
- Before School Starts, Practices may go from Monday – Friday, Sames times and Depending on weather and Coaches for that level.
- When Games Start, generally within a week or two, Monday Night instead of Practicing, we will have Monday Night Scrimmages. This is for players that don’t get a lot of playing time on Saturday, or for newer players that still need more experience. This way they can get all the playing time against teams that are doing the same. This really helps them, and allows them to get the most out of their experience!
- Practices for Flag is generally two days a week. Usually Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- This year, depending on how many players we get, we will create two teams. We feel that if we do this, then the kids will get a lot of playing time and utilize their experience a lot more!!!!
- If this is the case, nothing changes as far as practices. Everyone will practice together, the only difference is, they will play different teams on Saturdays.
- Sometimes after the season starts, the coaches from other teams will set up scrimmages instead of practices. This will make sure the kids are having more fun and getting a lot of football experience!!!!
NOTE: We do realize that this seems like a lot, but safety is our number 1 concern, so the more practices the better as we can make sure everyone is getting the proper experience and coaching.
We also realize this is Youth Football so, if you need to take time off for any reason that is “OK” so please don’t let the commitment scare you, we want to make sure this is a fun experience, and I can promise you, you and your kids will love this!!!!!!
- We are in the Northern Division, so almost all of our games are played within our area, with the exception of 1 game, maybe 2 that we could travel towards the Chester Area.
- There are two game sets; A.M. and P.M. Games.
- A.M. Games start at 9 a.m. with Flag, Minors at 10 a.m., Juniors at 11 a.m. and Seniors at 12 p.m.
- P.M. Games start at 5 p.m. with Flag, Minors at 6 p.m., Juniors at 7 p.m. and Seniors at 8 p.m.
If you need more information please contact the Football Director at any time. Clover Hill is a wonderful association that truly creates a family atmosphere! We promise you will love the experience!
2019 Football Registration Form
* Important: This online application will fill out all forms needed to register your child to play. Once the form is filled out and submitted, you will receive an email will all the forms needed in a Word Doc for your records.
Football Registration is Still Open for Tackle.
H0wever, FLAG Football Registration is now CLOSED.